Summer Art Camp 2020
PLEASE ADD SESSIONS AND ENTER INFORMATION FOR ONE CAMPER AT A TIME.
If you prefer to register by phone, please call 828.253.3227 x124.
WEEK 1 | JUNE 15–19 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Use Your Senses
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Mini Masters
WEEK 2 | JUNE 22–26 | GRADES 3–5
- Morning (9am–12pm): Outside In
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Get Ready to Build
WEEK 3 | JULY 6–10 | GRADES 6–8
- Morning (9am–12pm): Landscape Drawing and Painting
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Sculpture
WEEK 4 | JULY 13–17 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Fantastic Food
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Mark-Making Magic
WEEK 5 | JULY 20–24 | GRADES 9–12
- Morning (9am–12pm): Painting and Surface Techniques
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Book-Binding
WEEK 6 | JULY 27–31 | GRADES 3–5
- Morning (9am–12pm): Color Power
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Big Impressions
WEEK 7 | AUGUST 3–7 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Mixed-Up and Messy
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Collage and Mixed Media
- Enrollment is not confirmed until class registration and payment are received. Places are reserved on a first-paid, first-admitted policy.
- The Asheville Art Museum reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient registration. In such cases, all registrants will be contacted and promptly mailed a full refund.
- A written confirmation will be sent to you within two weeks of receipt of your camp registration form and payment.
- It is the Museum's policy to refund class registration fees up until two weeks prior to a child's entry into the class, minus a $15 processing fee. The processing fee increases to $30 for cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date. No refunds are made after camp sessions begin.
By completing the online registration process, you, as the parent or guardian of the named minor child:
- give your consent and approval for his/her participation in the Asheville Art Museum's Summer Art Camp;
- authorize any medical treatment which may be advised or recommended by an attending physician while the named minor child is participating in the program;
- give the named minor child permission to be transported for Summer Art Camp activities;
- grant permission for him/her to participate in all field trips; and
- will not hold the Asheville Art Museum responsible in case of accident as a result of participation.