Summer Art Camp 2021
PLEASE ADD SESSIONS AND ENTER INFORMATION FOR ONE CAMPER AT A TIME.
If you prefer to register by phone, call 828.253.3227 x124.
WEEK 1 | JUNE 7–11 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Space Is the Place
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Little Artists
WEEK 2 | JUNE 14–18 | GRADES 3–5
- Morning + Afternoon (9am–4pm): Exploring Sky and Space
WEEK 3 | JUNE 21–25 | GRADES 6–8
- Morning (9am–12pm): Sculpture
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Book-Binding
WEEK 4 | JUNE 28–JULY 2 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Outside In
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Let's Build
WEEK 5 | JULY 12–16 | GRADES 9–12
- Morning (9am–12pm): Portraiture in Painting and Drawing
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Mixed-Media Collage
WEEK 6 | JULY 19–23 | GRADES 3–5
- Morning (9am–12pm): Creating Sculpture
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Elements of Art
WEEK 7 | JULY 26–30 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Fantastic Food
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Mixed-Up and Messy
- Enrollment is not confirmed until class registration and payment are received. Places are reserved on a first-paid, first-admitted policy.
- The Asheville Art Museum reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient registration. In such cases, all registrants will be contacted and promptly mailed a full refund.
- A written confirmation will be sent to you within two weeks of receipt of your camp registration form and payment.
- It is the Museum's policy to refund class registration fees up until two weeks prior to a child's entry into the class, minus a $15 processing fee. The processing fee increases to $30 for cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date. No refunds are made after camp sessions begin.
By completing the online registration process, you, as the parent or guardian of the named minor child:
- give your consent and approval for his/her participation in the Asheville Art Museum's Summer Art Camp;
- authorize any medical treatment which may be advised or recommended by an attending physician while the named minor child is participating in the program;
- give the named minor child permission to be transported for Summer Art Camp activities;
- grant permission for him/her to participate in all field trips; and
- will not hold the Asheville Art Museum responsible in case of accident as a result of participation.
- acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of being exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in programs at the Museum and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death.
- accept such risks and volunteer to participate with full understanding of the dangers involved. By participating in this program, I hereby waive and release the Museum, its employees, agents, officers, and representatives from any and all claims, costs, liability, and expense for any injury, loss, or damage whether known, anticipated, or unanticipated arising from my voluntary participation in this program.