On January 1, 2019, the Asheville Art Museum launched its new membership program ahead of the Museum’s grand reopening in spring 2019.
The Museum’s 2 South Pack Square location will have so much to offer – from a world-class Collection of 20th- and 21st-century American art and engaging exhibitions to state-of-the-art educational facilities as well as expanded programming, workshops, and events. We invite you to become a Member today and be a part of the Museum family during this exciting moment in our history!
Core benefits for all Members
- 12 months of free admission to the Asheville Art Museum
- Subscription to the Museum's e-newsletter
Family/Dual | $100
Core benefits for two adults and children under 18 living in household, plus:
- Subscription to the Museum’s Member publication, Profile
- 1 guest pass for free Museum admission
- Member discount on select special exhibitions
- Invitations to special events
- Invitations to Member openings
- Asheville Art Museum bumper sticker
- 25% discount on one item in the Museum Store on your birthday
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and café
- Discounted admission for ticketed events, programs, classes, and workshops