Holiday Arts Extravaganza 2017
DECEMBER 27, 28 + 29 — Wednesday, Thursday + Friday, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. each day
Cost: Museum members $18/day per child, non-members $20/day per child
Each year between Christmas and New Year, we invite you to join us for one, two, or all three afternoons of art-filled fun! Students in grades 1 – 4 will spend their time creating art of all kinds. All supplies and a snack are provided. Students are encouraged to wear clothes that can get messy. Pre-registration is required.
Please add sessions and enter information for one camper at a time.
If you prefer to complete and return a paper form, please call 828.253.3227 x124.
- Enrollment is not confirmed until class registration and payment are received. Places are reserved on a first-paid, first-admitted policy.
- The Asheville Art Museum reserved the right to cancel any class due to insufficient registration. In such cases, all registrants will be contacted and promptly mailed a full refund.
- A written confirmation will be sent to you within two weeks of receipt of your camp registration form and payment.
- It is the Museum's policy to refund class registration fees up until two weeks prior to a child's entry into the class, minus a $15 processing fee. The processing fee increases to $30 for cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date. No refunds are made after camp sessions begin.
By completing the online registration process, you, as the parent or guardian of the named minor child:
- give your consent and approval for his/her participation in the Asheville Art Museum Holiday Arts Extravaganza;
- authorize any medical treatment which may be advised or recommended by an attending physician while the named minor child is participating in the program; and
- will not hold the Asheville Art Museum responsible in case of accident as a result of participation.