Summer Art Camp 2019
PLEASE ADD SESSIONS AND ENTER INFORMATION FOR ONE CAMPER AT A TIME.
If you prefer to register by phone, please call 828.253.3227 x124.
WEEK 1 | JUNE 17–21 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Crazy About Color
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Mini Masters
WEEK 2 | JUNE 24–28 | GRADES 3–5
- Morning (9am–12pm): Art Safari
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Recycled Art
WEEK 3 | JULY 8–12 | GRADES 6–8
- Morning (9am–12pm): Printing + Mixed Media
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Drawing + Painting the Self
WEEK 4 | JULY 15–19 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Mixed-Up + Messy
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Playful Painting
WEEK 5 | JULY 22–26 | GRADES 9–12
- Morning (9am–12pm): Experimenting with Mixed Media
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Drawing + Painting
WEEK 6 | JULY 29–AUGUST 2 | GRADES K–2
- Morning (9am–12pm): Art Explorers
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Mixed-Media Madness
WEEK 7 | AUGUST 5–9 | GRADES 3–5
- Morning (9am–12pm): Paper Possibilities
- Afternoon (1–4pm): Let's Build
- Enrollment is not confirmed until class registration and payment are received. Places are reserved on a first-paid, first-admitted policy.
- The Asheville Art Museum reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient registration. In such cases, all registrants will be contacted and promptly mailed a full refund.
- A written confirmation will be sent to you within two weeks of receipt of your camp registration form and payment.
- It is the Museum's policy to refund class registration fees up until two weeks prior to a child's entry into the class, minus a $15 processing fee. The processing fee increases to $30 for cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date. No refunds are made after camp sessions begin.
By completing the online registration process, you, as the parent or guardian of the named minor child:
- give your consent and approval for his/her participation in the Asheville Art Museum's Summer Art Camp;
- authorize any medical treatment which may be advised or recommended by an attending physician while the named minor child is participating in the program;
- give the named minor child permission to be transported for Summer Art Camp activities;
- grant permission for him/her to participate in all field trips; and
- will not hold the Asheville Art Museum responsible in case of accident as a result of participation.