Summer Art Camp To Go!
PLEASE ADD SESSIONS AND ENTER INFORMATION FOR ONE CAMPER AT A TIME.
If you prefer to register by phone, please call 828.253.3227 x124.
WEEK 1 | JUNE 15–19 | GRADES K–2
Line, Shape, & Color
WEEK 2 | JUNE 22–26 | GRADES 3–5
- Elements of Art
WEEK 3 | JULY 6–10 | GRADES 6–8
- Exploring Photography
WEEK 4 | JULY 13–17 | GRADES K–2
- Let's Build
WEEK 5 | JULY 20–24 | GRADES 9–12
- Experiments in Photography
WEEK 6 | JULY 27–31 | GRADES 3–5
- Creating Sculpture
WEEK 7 | AUGUST 3–7 | GRADES K–2
- Mixed-Up and Messy
- Enrollment is not confirmed until class registration and payment are received. Places are reserved on a first-paid, first-admitted policy.
- The Asheville Art Museum reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient registration. In such cases, all registrants will be contacted and promptly mailed a full refund.
- A written confirmation will be sent to you within two weeks of receipt of your camp registration form and payment.
- It is the Museum's policy to refund class registration fees up until two weeks prior to a child's entry into the class, minus a $15 processing fee. The processing fee increases to $30 for cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date. No refunds are made after camp sessions begin.
By completing the online registration process, you, as the parent or guardian of the named minor child:
- Give your consent and approval for his/her participation in the Asheville Art Museum's Summer Art Camp To Go!
- Will not hold the Asheville Art Museum responsible in case of accident as a result of participation.