Winter Art Camp: Grades K–2 (Thursday)
DECEMBER 28—Thursday, 1–4pm
Museum Members receive a 10% discount! Enter code MAKEART during checkout to receive your discount. To become a Member and receive a discount to your registration and year-long benefits please click here.
For more information about this event, please visit our website or call 828.253.3227 x124.
Please add sessions and enter information for one camper at a time.
- Enrollment is not confirmed until class registration and payment are received. Places are reserved on a first-paid, first-admitted policy.
- The Asheville Art Museum reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient registration. In such cases, all registrants will be contacted and promptly issued a full refund.
- A written confirmation will be sent to you within two weeks of receipt of your registration form and payment.
- Refund Policy: It is the Museum's policy to refund class registration fees up until two weeks prior to a child's entry into the class, minus a $15 processing fee. The processing fee deduction increases to $30 for cancellations made within two weeks of the start date. No refunds are made after sessions begin. Email email@example.com or call 828.253.3227 x124 if you require a refund.
By completing the online registration process, you, as the parent or guardian of the named minor child:
Give your consent and approval for his/her participation in the Asheville Art Museum Winter Art Camp;
- Authorize any medical treatment which may be advised or recommended by an attending physician while the named minor child is participating in the program; and
- Will not hold the Asheville Art Museum responsible in case of accident as a result of participation.
- Acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of being exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in programs at the Museum and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death.
- Accept such risks and volunteer to participate with full understanding of the dangers involved. By participating in this program, I hereby waive and release the Museum, its employees, agents, officers, and representatives from any and all claims, costs, liability, and expense for any injury, loss, or damage whether known, anticipated, or unanticipated arising from my voluntary participation in this program.