Youth Studio: Still-Life Painting (Grades K–5)
For more information about this Youth Studio class, visit.
By completing the online registration process, you, as the parent or guardian of the named minor child:
- give your consent and approval for their participation in the Asheville Art Museum's Youth Studio;
- authorize any medical treatment which may be advised or recommended by an attending physician while the named minor child is participating in the program;
- grant permission for them to participate in all field trips; and
- will not hold the Asheville Art Museum responsible in case of accident as a result of participation.
- acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of being exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in programs at the Museum and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death.
- accept such risks and volunteer to participate with full understanding of the dangers involved. By participating in this program, I hereby waive and release the Museum, its employees, agents, officers, and representatives from any and all claims, costs, liability, and expense for any injury, loss, or damage whether known, anticipated, or unanticipated arising from my voluntary participation in this program.